This disclaimer governs the use of this website. By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
The information found on this and other related sites are not legal, financial or medical advice and should not be viewed or used as such. You must therefore not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal, financial or medical advice from an appropriately qualified professional.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 5 below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to the website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee:
- that the information on this website is correct, accurate, complete and not misleading;
- that the use of guidance on this website will lead to any particular outcome or result.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to section 5 below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the website, including liabilities arising in contract, delict (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you:
- in respect of any losses arising out of any events beyond our reasonable control;
- in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
In this disclaimer, “we” means (and “us” and “our” refer to0240443, a practice registered in South Africa under the HCPSA registration number OP0035084.