Taking good care of your spectacles goes a long way to ensuring that they last you as long as possible. In some cases, you can even re-use the frame several times if it’s still in good condition.
- When you put on and remove your spectacles, use both hands, pulling one side over and over will result in a skew frame.
- After you remove your specs, put them inside the case, to avoid scratching the lenses and breaking them by accidentally putting something heavy on them.
- Clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth only, not tissues or your shirt or anything else.
- Keep the cloth you use for cleaning your lenses clean at all times.
- Do not put your specs on top of your head and this stretches them out, resulting in a frame that keeps slipping down your nose when you look down.