You’ve booked your eye exam appointment, now what?
- Make sure you’re not suffering from any flu like symptoms, if you are, postpone your appointment to when you’re feeling better.
- If you’ve been near someone who tested positive for Covid-19, postpone your appointment.
- If you wear contact lenses, remove them and wear your spectacles from the day before your exam. Don’t forget to bring along your contact lens boxes (for new patients).
- Bring your spectacles with you to the practice.
- Bring your medical aid card and proof of ID.
- Before entering the practice, wear your mask and sanitise your hands.